The COVID-19 pandemic and the ENT specialist area: what is currently important?
COVID-19 pandemic: structured expansion of ventilation capacities with the help of home respirators
Dealing with mental health stress in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
Preliminary assessment of the disease severity of COVID-19 in Germany based on reported cases in accordance with the Infection Protection Act
Anesthesia and intensive care ventilators: differences and usability in COVID-19 patients
The COVID-19 pandemic and banking
COVID-19 pandemic: how can oncological clinics prepare themselves?
Recommendations for performing bronchoscopy in times of the COVID-19 pandemic
Possibilities and limits of ethics advice in the context of the COVID 19 pandemic
Legal Issues of Resource Allocation in the COVID-19 Pandemic - Between Utilitarianism and Difference in Life Value
Comment on the effectiveness of the contact ban in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic
THE MEANING OF HIGH-INTENSIVE INTERVAL TRAINING DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Decentralization of the sharing economy potentials of blockchain-based sharing platforms
Blockchain and smart contracts in the context of process automation
Civil law aspects of SME (small and medium enterprises) financing through utility token offerings
The potential of smart contracts using an example from the financial sector - smart rating
Smart Contracts and Smart Payment in Farming 4.0
Smart contracts and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Blockchain technology, smart contracts and self-executing contracts - An analysis of the opportunities and risks of a future technology
Invalid share transfers on the blockchain
Last updated on January 20, 2021
INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
We do not collect your personal information (e.g., name, phone number, email address, and payment information), when you simply visit the website to read information. We do not therefore store such personally identifiable information in Crypto 307, Inc.’s databases, for users of the website who are reading information or clicking on any of the links to research articles. However, any information you may submit to Crypto 307, Inc. through the use of the Contact Form may be stored in Crypto 307, Inc.'s databases until we are notified by you in writing to delete such information from our records, or until our internal records retention expiry dates have passed, based on state and Federal regulations.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Technical information: We may collect technical information (e.g., technical information, including device identifier, IP address, browser type, operating system) and usage information (e.g., how you use and navigate through the site, how you interact with the content you have been shown or have clicked on to download files, if any).
We may collect your geographic information (e.g. what city, state, country you accessed the website from). We may have access to certain Information about your location, such as your country or address, when you provide it or via device information. If you access our website on your mobile device, we may collect Information about your device's location.
DISABLING PRECISE LOCATION INFORMATION
To disable the collection of precise location information from your mobile device, you can access your mobile device settings and choose to disenable that collection of information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the information for the purposes described in this policy or disclosed at the time of collection or with your consent. We use technical and usage information to improve the functionality and content of our website, and to develop, maintain, protect, and improve our website. We also use this usage information to perform analytics, including to analyze the performance of our website. We may also use this technical information to identify, protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity to the extent of our existing technical capabilities. We may use technical information to create aggregate data about groups or categories of our users, and for us and our affiliates, business partners, and select third parties to use that information to make business decisions.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share and disclose Information in the following ways or for any other purpose disclosed at the time of collection:
WITH YOUR CONSENT
We may disclose Information when you provide us with your consent to do so.
LEGAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT PURPOSES
We may disclose Information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency's request. We also may disclose such Information to third parties: in connection with fraud prevention or to protect our rights and the rights and safety of others, and as otherwise required by law.
CHANGE OF CONTROL
We may transfer the information in the event of a business transaction, such as if we are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or a business reorganization.
Our agents and contractors may have access to the information to help carry out the services they are performing for us, inclusive of, but not limited to, creation and hosting, our websites, products, and services.
Our website may contain links to other sites, including Social Media sites, whose information practices differs from ours. The information you submit to other sites that are linked to ours, will be governed by the other sites' privacy policies and terms and conditions.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We, and our affiliates may send "cookies" to your computer or use similar technologies to understand your online experience at our website. To perform this analysis of your usage of our website, cookies, which are small text files placed in your browser, may be used. We may also use pixels or "web beacons," which are small strings of code that provide a mechanism for delivering a graphic image for the purpose of transferring data.
Check your browser settings to learn how to delete cookies or adjust your browser to reject cookies. Controlling for cookies via browser controls may not limit our use of other technologies to track your usage of the website, therefore please review your browser's settings.
We may use Google Analytics to analyze traffic and you may find more information in the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.To opt-out of Google Analytics related to your usage of our website, you can download and install the Google Browser Plugin available in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
because a uniform standard has not yet been developed, we currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals and will continue to review new standards once they are created and adopted.
We cannot assure you that the information that we collect will never be accessed or used in in an unauthorized way. The information we collect will be processed by us in the U.S. where regulations differ from other parts of the world, such as the European Union. If you use or visit our website from outside of the United States, you consent to the collection and/or processing of such information within the United States in accordance with US laws and regulations.
HOW TO CONTACT US
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content provided in this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a source of advice about the material presented. The content provided does not constitute legal, financial, investment or business management advice and should never be used by website visitors to make decisions or take action without first consulting with a professional to determine what may be best for the website reader’s needs.
All investments, including cryptocurrencies and related derivative products, are speculative in nature and involves the risk of significant loss. Website readers are encouraged to first consult with their respective financial advisors, legal advisors and other relevant professional consultants and counselors, as well as conduct their own research and due diligence, prior to making any decisions.
Content contained or made available through this website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, management advice or investment advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed between the Crypto 307, Inc. and the website readers. Any mention of cryptocurrency assets’ past performance is provided in this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute any recommendation to buy, hold, sell, borrow, or loan such assets. All investments carry significant risk and all investment decisions of an individual or legal entity remain the specific responsibility of that individual or legal entity.
There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or signals will result in profits or that they will not result in a full loss of investments made or even result in losses of funds even greater than what was initially invested in their principal amounts.
All website readers should fully understand all the risks associated with any kind of investing they choose to participate in and fully understand the worst-case scenarios of each investment they are considering prior to making such decisions.
Crypto 307, Inc. is providing this website and its contents to website readers on an “as is” basis. The website visitors’ use of the contents found in this website is at the visitors’ own risk. The references and citations mentioned in the contents of this website were obtained from publicly available information published by researchers or publicly available documents. Such sources of reference information may be believed to be reliable but are without Crypto 307, Inc.’s independent verification or verification by third-party independent auditing firms. Therefore, website visitors are strongly recommended that they perform their own due diligence to perform verification of the references mentioned in the contents.
Crypto 307, Inc. cannot assure website readers that the information provided in the contents of this website is accurate, comprehensive or otherwise complete. Crypto 307, Inc. does not in any way whatsoever warrant or guarantee the success of any action that website readers may take in reliance on the contents found in this website. Crypto 307, Inc. disclaims any and all liability in the event that any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, facts, data, numbers, or other statements contained in this website prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable. The contents of this website may contain errors, and any content in this website found to be accurate at one point in time may become obsolete, inaccurate, imprecise or irrelevant at any future point in time, in light of the pace of accelerated changes taking place in the cryptocurrency industry. The views found within the contents of this website regarding finance, pandemics, COVID-19, healthcare and blockchain technology and any other scholarly topic are exclusively of Crypto 307, Inc. and does not reflect the views of any company, organization, academic institution or any natural persons with whom company officers may have had a past, current or future affiliation, including any former, present and future employers, clients, or colleagues of Crypto 307, Inc.’s corporate officers.
CAUTIONARY NOTES ON FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
This website may contain statements that could be construed to be considered “forward-looking statements” even though there are no financial projections or any expectations of financial gain are suggested in any explicit fashion. However, due to the novel nature of new blockchain technology, that is the focus this website, this cautionary note has been included on the website. Forward looking statements may include any suggestions in this website, or within the white papers, as they refer to any expectations, plans, intentions, performance for financial conditions, as identified by such terms as “believe,” “expect,” “plan,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “predict,” “potential,” “may,” “should,” “will” or other words or similar expressions, although not all forward looking statements may contain such terms.
Forward-looking statements are subject to risks, both known and unknown, that could cause actual financial results to differ materially from those implied in forward-looking statements. Such statements include any reference to:
1. Our ability to achieve our financial, strategic, operational plans, goals.
2. Our ability to develop the functional product according to milestone timelines, within high quality usability testing metrics for all potential stakeholders’ use cases, including the way the product is to be validated by those who will serve as transaction validation entities.
3. Our ability to adapt to changes or trends in a rapidly changing industry involving smart contracts, cryptocurrencies and blockchain distributed ledger networks.
4. Our ability to differentiate our products and services from those of our competitors and gain sufficient market share to launch as an on-going entity.
5. Our ability to develop and maintain good relationships with government officials, regulators, physicians, hospitals, other health care providers, public health officials, technology vendors, producers, consultants, pharmaceutical manufacturers, medical device manufacturers, medical supply manufacturers
6. Our ability to navigate changes in government cryptocurrency regulations, including the regulations surround taxation and international price transfers.
7. Our ability to navigate changes in government healthcare regulations related to payment reimbursement systems, patient support programs, pharmaceutical manufacturers' marketing practices, and the myriad of regulations involving our nation's health insurance industry.
8. Our ability to navigate changes in government patient and consumer privacy regulations concerning information discerned from consumer use of information technology innovations, the related software deployed and used in market and the data mining practices to perform analytical market research. Our ability to manage risks related to new technology information systems development, in addition to corresponding patient information privacy risks related to HIPPA, CCPA, NY SHIELD, individual state laws, and other regulations that form the complex legal privacy matrix.
9. Our ability to gain Angel Investor support or Seed-Round funding to launch from basic paper prototype to actual coding and software development
10. Our ability to gain contracted partnerships with government entities and manufacturers in smaller pilot environments with the requisite distributed ledger consensus systems to be operationalized and tested in order to develop a final token product that may work to serve patients in a timely manner.
11. Our ability to gain access to abundant sources of electricity/energy that may be required for the development and validation of blockchain based cryptocurrency tokens, based on community power and energy sector government regulators’ support or denial of such energy utilization by emerging cryptocurrency “novel” or “emergent” industries.
12. Our ability to gain patient and health care provider trust and market acceptance to provide us diagnostic and prescription information required for the optimal functionality of the technology.
13. Our ability to accelerate the speed of access for patients’ obtaining medicines, testing kits or supplies in time for effective treatment initiations during the current COVID-19 Pandemic or during any future potential pandemics, based on the risks inherent in the novel blockchain technology, as well as risks inherent in the multiple stakeholder matrix. Such complex healthcare industry stakeholder environment specific to the United States, from which patients may receive any potential pandemic related goods and services, requires high levels of inter-agency, public-private cooperation and collaboration for our public health response measures to be made potentially more effective by using new emergent technologies, such as the that being proposed by Crypto 307, Inc.
The above-mentioned risks are not all inclusive nor exclusive, since additional specific risks and uncertainties may require full disclosure and discussion with any potential investors or if and when certain disclosures must be prepared for the SEC or other government regulatory bodies. The website reader or website visitor should not place any undue reliance on forward-looking statements, as they are not guarantees of future performance or results, and are subject to risks, because they are based assumptions that are difficult to predict or quantify, especially for a novel, emergent technology industry such as that of cryptocurrencies, tokens, distributed ledger validation systems and other such technologies relevant to this company’s proposed activities. Crypto 307, Inc. hereby does not assume any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required by law.